Sunday, September 27, 2009

Vikings Win!

OK, so I know I probably shouldn't have watched the game, and I admit it looked pretty much like a scripted Vikings debacle plenty of the game, but even when the Vikes gave the ball back late in the game I couldn't give up on them. Brett Favre was still in the game and Bernard Berrian had even started catching something once in a while. Of course, when that final touchdown happened I might have gotten a little excited, in spite of doctors orders not too :-) After that lunch and a little nap and then breathing exercises. Deb "practice packed" the suitcases just to make sure we could get everything home on Tuesday and it looks like we are good to go. Now we can relax a bit, keep up on the Colts game and look forward to Monday!

Way to go Vikes!

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment