Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pretty Good Day

We had a pretty good day today. My abdominal pain seems to be back under control with more careful control of the timing between pain meds doses. I'm taking 1/2 doses every 4-5 hours and that seems to have put everything under better control. I'm also doing better with fluids and exercise. I got a 15 minute walk outdoors in this afternoon -- what a fantastic day! Hope to take another stroll before sunset.

Saw my local doctor this morning and got all set up with the anti-coagulation clinic to monitor my blood thinner dosage.

Found out it was our neighbors, Wally and Carole Ostlie who put the banner up on our garage door -- very nice to come home to!

Today we received a big batch of Chicken Teriyaki from the Good Earth from my work group, and a big "bouquet" of fruit from Kelly and Molly. Very nice!

Received and answered several nice e-mails.

All in all, a pretty good day I'd say!

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment